Thinking of Buying Real Estate?
- Do you know you can have previously owned a home and still be considered a first time buyer?
- First and formost step for every buyer is to ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS:
- Why you want to buy a home?
- What kind of home you'd like and where you would like to be?
(Be specific. Separate the "must haves" from the "want to haves")
- How many minutes you are willing to commute to work?
- How much space do you need? Condominium, attached or deteached home?
- Do you want a newer home, or maybe an older one to fix up?
- Are you financially ready?
Once you have addressed the above needs, the next step is to GET YOURSELF FINANCIALLY READY:
** Calculate your household expenses, monthly debth payments, and how much you can afford to spend on homeownership.
** Get pre-qualified with a mortgage company before you start shopping. Even if you haven't found the home you want to buy, having a pre-approved mortgage amount will help keep a good price range in mind
As your Realtors, we will guide you from beginning to end answering all of your real estate questions and help you DETERMINE WHICH HOME IS RIGHT for you. Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, We can help locate the homes on the market that match your specifications by using our years of experience and expertise and knowledge on Vancouver real estate market. We will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. Our top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful. And CONGRATULATIONS! You can now prepare for your move!